Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Globe TATTOO DSL Broadband Experience

I am a 4 years subscriber of PLDT DSL. Long enough to try other Internet Service providers and I end up SKYBROADBAND. 1 month after the installation of Skybroadband, I decided to cut the service for offering a very slow connection and I decided to try Destiny Internet. Destiny has also showing me the slow connection and I tried the Wi-Tribe Internet. For 2 or almost 3 consecutive months, I already tried out three internet providers and they made me pissed off for offering a very slow internet connection. The worst is the wi-tribe.

Now I am using Globe Tattoo DSL Broadband. June 8 when I started in my connection. Globe shows me the speed of up to 2mbps until June 14.

My calvary started June 15.... Tinatamad na ako magkwento...next time... Basta Masama na ang globe...sobrang bwisit nko

No comments: